Want to make sure that Sonic Relief is right for you?
What is Carpal Tunnel?
Carpal tunnel syndrome causes pain, tingling, and numbness in your hand from pressure on the median nerve in your wrist.
- Your fingers feel swollen, even though they don’t look like it.
- Pain and tingling travel up your forearm to your shoulder.
- “Shocks” come and go in your thumb and fingers.
- You drop things more often (due to numbness or weakened muscles).
- You’re having a hard time working with small objects, like the buttons on your shirt.
- It’s harder to make a fist than it used to be.
- Burning, tingling, or itching numbness in your palm and thumb or your index and middle fingers
- Weakness in your hand and trouble holding things
- Tingling that moves up into your arm
- Repetitive motions, like typing, or any wrist movements that you do over and over. This is especially true of things you do when your hands are lower than your wrists.
- Conditions like hypothyroidism, obesity, rheumatoid arthritis, and diabetes
- Icing the wrist or soaking it in an ice bath for 10-15 minutes once or twice per hour
- Elevation, gently shaking, or hanging the wrist over the edge of your bed can relieve pain
- Placing the hand and wrist in warm water and gently flexing and stretching the wrist 3-4 times per day
- Resting the hands and wrist as much as possible and avoiding pain triggers
- Over-the-counter meds like aspirin, ibuprofen, or naproxen.
- Wrist braces
You've come to the right place.
- Ultrasonic sound waves are pulsed into the affected and Carpal Tunnel Tendons at a million vibrations per second.
- The sound waves penetrate the skin and surface layers causing the soft tissue to vibrate. This produces increased blood flow to the area to help reduce local swelling and chronic inflammation and thereby relieve pain.
- Increased blood flow also delivers more oxygen and nutrients to the tissue, removes cell waste and aids healing. Regular ultrasound therapy on your Carpal Tunnel Syndrome relieves pain and speeds the healing process.
- Ultrasound is a drug free and proven modality.
How to use your Sonic Relief to treat Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Turn on the Sonic Relief device to the “medium” setting.
- Apply the sound head directly over the gel and move slowly in a small circular motion no wider than 3 – 4 inches.
- Add more gel if the gel begins to dry out.
- Sonic Relief will shut off after 10 minutes at which time the treatment is complete.
- Wipe the gel from skin and the sound head with a soft cloth or paper towel.
- You may treat both hands one after the other if you suffer on both hands.
- Put the Sonic Relief back in the charger to be ready anytime you need it for carpal tunnel syndrome or any other soft tissue pain or injury.
- Treat each area up to 3 times per day for 2 weeks. Then treat as needed.
- Do your treatment before you go to sleep for a chance at a pain free night. Then first thing in the morning to start the day off right. Then try to get a 3rd treatment in during the day – either before or after an activity that generally exacerbates your pain (before working with your hands or weight lifting).
I virtually cannot live without this machine!
Dear Customer Service : I would like to express my deep thanks for having this product. I bought this product last April. I used it for my carpal Tunnel syndrome on Both hands. I am in chronic pain to the point that I cannot pick up a piece of paper. My doctor has suggested to me the only solution will have to be surgery. Unfortunately, I hate surgery & it is not a guarantee of relief. I browsed the internet & found Sonic relief. I decided to take a try. I have been using this product for almost a year. I am virtually pain free. I virtually cannot live without this machine! What amazing products that God sent to me!! I am glad to find this product! Keep up the good job!